THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE!

XOXO

Monday, August 15, 2011

New entry + Make up of the day

Hi there!
How your week started? Mondays are always terrible for me, I feel lazy and slow!
 But what we can do? Right?
Anyway few days ago i bought these cream eye shadows from KiKO. 



The colors are all beautiful and even though I knew they would crease I bought them, thinking I could put eyeshadow powder on. But still they crease a lot, so I'm bit disappointed!
Anyway here is the look that I created with the green one!






I hope you like it!
See you next!

10 comments:

  1. i follow you too!!!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Great blog!

    BTW Thanks for the comment on my blog! I really appreciate that!

    I follow you now!

    xxx

    www.smileandeatcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The colors are beautiful!
    Have a lovely day!
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove kiko!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. they dont look too bad :)
    they are great colous aswell
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely makeup :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so nice!

    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shadows are packaged super cute! Love the hearts! And it looks amazing on your eye - will have to try it!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog that I just started with my sister and follow us back!

    Also, check out the giveaway we are doing for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...