THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE!

XOXO

Monday, September 5, 2011

Make up of the day

Hi there!
My computer was broken for a while,
that's why you didn't see any new post lately.
It's time for many to go back to school, so I made this look.


Usually all the other "back to school" looks are with brown eyeshadows,
but I decided to go with light grey, cause I think is brighting up all eye colours and is still light, clean and very wearable for school.





4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You are so good at applying make up!

    PvdH

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shadow color is great! You have like perfect eyebrows too...unfair! lol :)

    Hope that you have had the chance to enter our TIffany & Co. necklace giveaway!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your make up ideas. And also, I need all the help I can get with make up. I'm a make up idiot. Following you! Hope you'll like my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...